Sunday, October 07, 2007

Not much to post this week. Ken was gone from Tuesday through Friday. So, Kennedy and I hit the boxes hard. We have got most things unpacked and put away, but not anything on the walls yet.
Kennedy has been busy making new friends. We went to the playground and "Little Miss Social" went right to work. She greeted everyone on the playground and asked a little boy "pees" if she could use his sand tools. She is adjusting just fine.
Saturday, there was a neighborhood garage sale, so we all three headed out to walk around and see if there was anything we couldn't live without. There is a Sonic with in walking distance of our house, so we headed down for lunch. (You don't know how much you appreciate Sonic until it's gone!) :)
Kennedy has now moved to a booster seat. She thinks she is such a big girl in her new chair. I don't have much else to post so I'll just post some pics of Kennedy.


Kennedy in her big girl chair.


Kennedy found my fuzzy slipper socks and
wanted to put them on. They look more like boots on her.




1 comments:

Ashley said...

She is so big. I can't believe it. carley is doing the booster seat at the table as of yesterday and thinks she is hot stuff. They are so funny!