Wednesday, June 25, 2008

RED LIGHT, GREEN LIGHT!

I'll start with RED LIGHT, that would be Paxton. I would love to have more pictures with his eyes open, but it rarely happens. He is such a big sleeper. I don't know what to do with a sleeping baby. Don't get me wrong, I am taking advantage of the slower pace, cause I know it will won't be around for long. But my week is inching by slowly, where they normally fly by with Kennedy. Here are some pics of my sleeping boy!

Ken snapped this picture Sunday, while Paxton and I were napping. Please ignore the sleeping Mommy, but notice how my head is almost the size of Paxton's entire body.


On to the GREEN LIGHT, that would be Kennedy. The girl never stops, of course, I knew this but my family is learning how much energy the girl has. She has kept them very busy during her visit. They have been having VBS this week the theme is "Custom Garage" and even though she is too young she has been participating and leading this week. Here are some pics of her VBS fun.






Here is a pic from last week. Sarah will appreciate this one, when we were young we would hang our Barbies from the ceiling fan chain and turn it on high. They would be performing in a gymnastics meet. Kennedy came up with this on her own, she is having her Barbie do gymnastics from Paxton's activity center. The girl is so much like her Aunt Sarah.



1 comments:

Whitney said...

Mrs. Wilson your family is absolutely precious. I LOVE getting on here and seeing your pictures and videos. You are so blessed =]