Sunday, July 20, 2008

CRAZY WEEK, CRAZY POST

This looks to be a crazy week ahead of us. Ken leaves for the great state of Texas, Monday morning and will not return until Friday night. I am a little jealous, he will be passing through Lubbock on Tuesday and hopes to see some old familiarness. He will be traveling with another college, so he's not sure what all he will get to see. Fortunately, with no husband I will not have to cook dinner each night, but I will sure miss my extra set of hands in the evening. And Kennedy will definitely miss her evening playmate.

Not much happened this past week. My sister and I exchanged some jibjab videos through email. Then Kennedy decided to mimic the Disco Babies hence the video. Lastly, are just some pics of the past week.

What a big boy!

My Boys!Kennedy loves her brother!

Paxton looks a little uncertain about the driver behind the wheel.

My cup runneth over!

3 comments:

Whitney said...

PRECIOUS!
Kennedy is such a big girl now =]

Ashley said...

So Sweet! How has it already been a month? Man!!

Brad and Amy said...

Way to boogy, Kennedy! Too cute!