Friday, March 27, 2009

Computer Literacy 101

With all the things I've been trying to teach Kennedy, I realized I was neglecting computer literacy. Kennedy has played games on the computer, but the ones we've used have been using the keyboard and arrows. I've never taught her how to use a mouse. She even has a vtech laptop that has a mouse, but it uses the mouse quite differently. So, the other day while playing at Kate's house, Mary showed me a great website for youngsters. I was so impressed with Kate's ability to maneuver through the site, we had to come home and give it a try. I videoed Kennedy on this site, mind you this is her first try at using the mouse and the first time on this particular site. It is really that easy and good to use. Go try http://www.starfall.com/


2 comments:

Laurie said...

Seems like Kennedy has got the hang of it!:) What a great website...I'll have to tell my nieces and nephews about it!

Martha Jones said...

Cool Website! I will have to show that to Marleigh. Thanks!