Sunday, June 07, 2009

Sprinkles

About a week ago, Ken was doing some work in the yard and Paxton was sleeping so I wasn't able to take Kennedy up to the pool. Ken decided the yard needed some water and Kennedy could play in the sprinkler. Kennedy LOVED it, in fact after Paxton woke from his nap he joined in on the fun as well. Kennedy has been asking Ken to turn the "sprinkles" on in the yard again.
Action shot

What a way to wake up from a nap


Some pool time

Paxton enjoying a daily dose of chlorine

3 comments:

Martha Jones said...

So Awesome! It is always so fun for the girls to play in the sprinkler. I am so glad you guys are havin' so much fun in the sun!!

Ashley said...

I love Summer fun!

Laurie said...

Yay for summer! Too funny about Paxton getting his daily dose of Chlorine!!!:)