Saturday, April 30, 2011

Easter Egg Hunts

On Thursday, before we left for Corpus, the kids had Easter parties and egg hunts at school. I didn't get any pictures of the kids at school, but I did have them take a picture before we left for school. I got to see Kennedy's class hunt eggs and she was quite the aggressive hunter.
On Saturday, in Corpus, we went to the Easter egg hunt put on by my parent's church. They had 10,000 eggs! The wind was wild, but the kids had a great time. After the hunt, all the girls went into town to go shopping. I love shopping with my Mom and sisters, it was one of my favorite things to do growing up. I don't do much shopping with two little ones, but Kennedy is getting to that age where she is a little easier with which to shop. We went out last night, just the two of us, and it was a lot of fun. I look forward to more times like that.

Look at all those eggs!
Mommy and Paxton about to blow away.
Kennedy with her stash.
Paxton and his stash.
Jaden was so funny, he tucked his shirt in his shorts and started stuffing eggs down his shirt.

0 comments: