Three Years in Two Weeks
We have spent the last two weeks celebrating the sweetest little three year old I know. The kids and I started off our summer vacation by visiting family in Norman and Corpus. We headed to Norman to celebrate Paxton's birthday with Ken's side of the family and then the kids and I drove down to Corpus. Paxton had such a great time turning three with his cousins, grandparents, aunts, and uncles. Gigi got Paxton a construction worker cake and he LOVED it! He especially loved that he got to play with the trucks after we had cake. He got several cars themed gifts which he loved! We then headed to Corpus for a visit with my family. Nana took us all to Gatti Town got a Toy Story 3 cake. Paxton loved playing games with his cousins. We came home Monday of this week and Daddy had Paxton's bike set up for him in the playroom. He was very excited; he hopped right on and rode it around the living room. It was a fun surprise after being in the car for 12 hours.











0 comments:
Post a Comment