Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Cutest Pilgrim I've Ever Seen

I had the pleasure of attending Paxton's preschool Thanksgiving program. Pure SWEETNESS!!! The kids marched in dressed as Pilgrims, Indians, and Turkeys and sang several songs, recited a poem, and a Bible verse. We were so proud of our little man, he is not one to enjoy much attention and would rather blend in with the background (unlike his sister). But he did sooooo good, he sang, he did the motions, he recited the verse and the poem. I was one proud momma!
The kids preformed their program in the elementary chapel as a practice, so Kennedy was able to see her little brother as well. After the program, we got to stay and enjoy lunch with our little guy. Such a great day!

Sweet little pilgrim singing his heart out!
Is she not the cutest turkey :)



Having lunch with mom and dad.
He had a grape in his mouth, lol.


0 comments: