Sunday, April 08, 2012

Disney Vacation - Day 1 Epcot
We started off at Epcot and it was a good choice.  The crowds were very light, we were able to walk on most of the rides.  We got fast passes for Test Track as soon as we got there and then headed out to get some lunch.  While we were there they were having the "International Flower and Plant Festival" and the displays were amazing.  We all loved Test Track, but I think the kids favorite was Nemo.  I don't know even know how many times we rode it.  We finished up with dinner at the Coral Reef, I think it may have been the best thing I ate all week.  I had striped sea bass with basil risotto, it was so good!  We were seated really far from the fish tanks, but my food was so good and Paxton took a little "cat nap" while we waited for our food.  




Pardon my "bug eyes" it was dark in Nemo








0 comments: