Monday, July 30, 2012

Branson Vacation Part 2
Day three was spent shopping on the Landing and the boys zip lined.  Aunt Lea got the girls really cute matching outfits and pajamas, so A & K had fun dressing alike.  We tried to get a little photoshoot of the girls before shopping.  I didn't get any pics of the guys zip lining.  On Friday, we headed back to Silver Dollar City for more fun.  We didn't see many shows the first day so we tried to take in a few on Friday.  One of the shows we saw was the Gazillion Bubbles show - it was really cool.  The fun part of that show was that Paxton was chosen to come on stage and help out.  I was so impressed with his bravery, he is usually my shy guy.  Unfortunately, we were not allowed to take any photos during this particular show, so I didn't get a single shot.









 



 Two tired guys!

0 comments: