Pumpkins and SDC
A few weeks back, the kids had a free Friday off of school, and Ken was out of town, so I decided I would take them to Silver Dollar City for the day. The weather had other plans, though. We woke up to pouring down rain and it rained for 4 hours straight! So, we decided to head to the movies instead and then we picked up some pumpkins for painting. It was a fun relaxing day! However, we still wanted to catch the Harvest Festival at SDC, so we headed up to Branson last weekend. The weather was cold, but we layered enough to stay warm. The kids had a blast! They were both tall enough to ride the Tea Cups by themselves this trip and this was very exciting for this motion sickness mama.
Kennedy's pumpkin had four faces on it, lol.
Kennedy in her very own teacup - she was soooo excited!
Paxton's all time favorite ride.
I think Kennedy's all time favorite is Grandpa's Mansion - she loves this crazy fun house!
0 comments:
Post a Comment