Latest Happenings...


We have had a nice winter, but we are ready for warm weather and to get outside. Over the last month we have had a visit from Nana & Papa, went to Tulsa to see Ken's family, been to many playgroups, and not agreed on one single baby name. I have been terrible about taking pictures so our visits have limited pics and so do our
play days.
play days. First, Mom and Dad came to visit for my birthday in February. It was great to see them but I came down with a upper respiratory infection. It was nice to have some extra help with Kennedy, though. The weather was miserable while they were here, but that didn't stop Mom and me from getting out to shop. Also, while they were here, I got to get a prenatal massage which was a gift from Ken and his sister. It was wonderful!!!!
Then we went to Tulsa the first part of March. Ken's sister helps put on the Tulsa Home and Garden Show, so we met his parents there and had a great day of visiting. Kennedy loves to see her Cousin Quincy and Quincy's dog Kyser. She asked to go see them ever since we returned.

This week we went to Jump Zone. I consider myself a connoisseur of jumping centers, (we have been to MANY)! This one was a lot of fun the inflatables were very creative, but the slides were very steep and did not have enough stopping room. I had a friend that fell off of one onto the floor
twice. (Granted I'm sure these are not designed for grown women.) But it was more fun than we could handle.
twice. (Granted I'm sure these are not designed for grown women.) But it was more fun than we could handle. Lastly, Baby Brother has NO NAME! Ken and I cannot agree on one at all. It is really frustrating, because we were in such agreement with Kennedy and so quickly as well. At any rate, we still have no name.

2 comments:
So glad your parents were able to be there on your birthday. Got your pi day card, thanks!! Not able to send and email to you. For some reason I get a failure notice. :( Still no name?!
Take care and hope you are feeling ok. Kennedy is so precious!!
Miss you!!
Hey! An update! YAY! I am ready to see a preg picture though.
Glad your family got to see you.
I miss you!
Post a Comment