Thursday, July 31, 2008

What's Your Name?
Not much going on here this week. Paxton is doing a lot of smiling and cooing, and Kennedy is maturing her swimming skills. She really has come a long way since the beginning of the summer. She will put her face in the water, and she will go under the waterfall mushroom. She used to go down the tube slide, but since her daddy and her cousin, Josiah didn't catch her the last time she went down she is leary of the slide.
On a different note, it occurred to me the other day that Kennedy did not know her last name. So, I told her. I thought it was really cute the way she said it, so I had to get a video of her saying her name.

My mom requested to see Paxton on video, since I've been posting mainly Kennedy videos lately. I took one of him and half way through filming, Kennedy came with a boot stuck on her foot and she is neither quiet nor patient about it. So I tried again while she was napping, and this time Boomer decided to interrupt. Poor Paxton, I'm afraid this will be the story of his life.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Jen! It looks like everyone is doing great at your house. Paxton is too cute and Kennedy is adorable. I love the way she talks. It's so funny to think that we are actually all grown up now and raising a family of our own. Wow!

Love ya,
Sharla

realitymomma said...

hey, jen! this is amy (lee) whittle from lcu - cd's. you look so good and your kids are adorable. i love your little girl and her haircut. paxton is precious. what a beautiful family!