Sunday, September 28, 2008

Vamonos, Come See. Kennedy Turned Three!!!
Saturday was Kennedy's third birthday, and she had a blast. We celebrated with a Dora the Explorer adventure in our backyard, donkey pinata, and great friends. Ken's family came in for the day and we really appreciate them making the drive. I'll let the pics tell the story of all the fun we had.

Aunt D got Kennedy this inflatable for her first birthday and
we have used every year now, way to go Aunt D!

Candy Cane Bridge


Gum-ball Slide


Dora's Treasure sing it with me Bridge, Slide, Dora's Treasure (for you Dora enthusiast).



Dora's Sombrero Cake




Donkey Pinata

Daddy and his big girl.

Mommy and the silly three year old.

2 comments:

Whitney said...

awww! I can't believe she is already 3! Goodness how time flies :)

Ashley said...

Happy Birthday, Sweet Kennedy!

I remember vividly rejoicing with your mommy when she told me you were coming into their lives. I remember the day you were born and hearing your cry on the phone for me and I remember our very first walk together. You are a very special and sweet girl. I miss you (and your Mommy) very much.