Sunday, September 21, 2008

Picture Post
Not much has been going on here. We have had some beautiful weather and now that EVERYONE is finally well, we have been able to get out an enjoy it. We are ready for all the fall fun and pumpkin patches that come along with this time of the year. We have been busy planning a Dora Celebration for Kennedy's 3rd birthday this weekend. So, obviously that will be the next post in the line up. This morning I took the opportunity to snap some shots while the kids were dressed for church and though it was exhausting, I thought they came out pretty cute. I included a couple from this week as well. So, enjoy a picture post for today.
Aren't these the cutest little boots. Ken's mom got Paxton his first pair of John Deer boots.
This one is my favorite.



What a little stud.
Aunt Lea got Kennedy these boots and Kennedy loves them so much we have to plan her wardrobe around them.

Headed to the park to play with friends.

Kennedy loves to read to Paxton; you can see he enjoys it as well.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

They are growing up so fast! Paxton looks like a cute little man. I hope I get to meet him someday. Miss you.

realitymomma said...

those are great pics! but how do you have time to take pics before church? i am doing kids' hair in the car on the way to church....