Tuesday, January 12, 2010

To the Tropics...

Okay, so it wasn't the tropics, it was Corpus, but the high one day was 73 degrees. Anyways, Sunday after Christmas the kids and I flew to Corpus (thanks to my parents) and spent a week celebrating Christmas with my family. It was great being with everyone, and I always love going to my parents house, there is something about familiar places. While we were there, my sister celebrated her 40th birthday. My brother-in-law and my parents threw a surprise party for her. It was a lot of fun, and if you know Leanne, I know they had a tough time keeping it a secret from her. In order to get her to the country club, Danny sent her on a little scavenger hunt so she was totally surprised when she got to the party.

Sisters - Sarah, Leanne, and Me


Here is a picture of Kennedy and her cousin Adyson. These two were inseparable the entire week. They were both heartbroken when the end of the week arrived and it was time to part ways.



I have tried several times to load a video that my sister and I made for Leanne's 40th birthday, but I'm having trouble. Maybe, the next post will have a little entertainment.





2 comments:

Martha Jones said...

So Fun! I love the pic of you and your sisters! Beautiful!!

Laurie said...

I agree, what a wonderful pic/keepsake of you and your sisters!:)