W.A.M.I.'s Got Talent
I must explain the name of W.A.M.I. Cousin Camp - it is the initials of all family members Wilsons, Arnolds, Milbys, and Isoms. Leanne did a great job setting up a schedule that was very similar to the camps we attended as kids. So, each day we started out the day with Chapel. Aunt Sarah led worship and Dad led the lesson.
Sarah leading worship.

Dad doing an object lesson with the kids.

Tuesday - We went to bed Monday night to the sound of rain, which continued most of the day on Tuesday. The plan for Tuesday was to go out in a boat on the lake, but the rain canceled that plan. So what does one do, put on a talent show, of course. We put on our own version of America's Got Talent. There were several entries and lots of fun.
Josiah doing some bee box.

Sarah preforming an original hola hoop routine.
Mom was not happy with the judges' decision.

The whole W.A.M.I. group (Leanne had these really cute shirts made for everyone.)
2 comments:
How Fun!!! I LOVE the shirts. Looks like all of you had a wonderful time.
What a great idea! It looks like you guys had a great time!
Post a Comment