Wednesday, June 02, 2010

Great Wolf and Memorial Day Weekend

Last week we had a girls/kids vacation at the Great Wolf Lodge in Grapevine. The kids and I drove down and met my Mom and sisters and their kids. We spent three nights at the lodge and had a blast! There was so much to do and see, and I seemed to keep leaving my camera in the room. I don't have too many pictures and the ones I have don't do the trip justice. If you ever get a chance to go, it is a great experience. Kennedy loved the kiddie pool and the slides, but I think the wave pool was her favorite. I was really impressed with how brave she was about letting the waves crash over her. Paxton was content riding the stationary jet ski in the kiddie pool. The great thing about having so many adults was that I was not tied to the kiddie pool. My Mom and sisters were great about taking turns with the little ones, so I could ride some of the bigger slides. If you know me, I'm terrified of heights, and I'm not much for thrill rides. However, I managed to ride EVERY single slide and several times at that. I actually did the Tornado three times and one of those times Mom joined in as well. On Saturday, we headed up to Norman, OK to meet Ken at his parents. This was a great idea, and helped to break up the drive a little bit. We enjoyed time outside and great food.



Paxton was a little more interested in the ice cream than getting his picture taken.
Kennedy LOVED this slide.



These are the jet skis that Paxton lived on
- He was a such a stinker spraying people with the water too.

Taking a ride on Popee's mule.
Playing on Gigi's slip n slide.

0 comments: