Christmas Vacation - Part II
Sorry, I've been a little busy and distracted and less than interested in blogging. I need to get caught up though, since this is the only record I keep for my kiddos. At any rate, back to Christmas vacation. We went to a Christmas Eve service Saturday night, and got up early Christmas morning for presents. We enjoyed a wonderful lunch and lots of play time.
I love this pic of Paxton sitting in Popee's chair.
The girls all dressed up for Christmas Eve service - they feel the need to hold props whenever I take their picture. They are so silly!
This picture cracks me up. The kids were waiting in the hallway on Christmas morning, and Eric is just sneaking past them, but it looks like he is waiting like the kids to be released ha!
To keep the girls occupied before lunch, we gave them a project of making place cards for everyone. Can you tell which one is Kennedys? lol
Playing games
I don't even know what she is doing.
The girls wanted me to give their dolls matching hair styles. Then they had to have a photo shoot.
Gege got the girls and their dolls matching pjs - I love matching clothes :)
0 comments:
Post a Comment