September 9th
September 9th is a special day in my family, it is the day that my father entered into full time ministry as a Pastor, it the the day that my first nephew was born, and it was the day that my little boy decided to potty train. I have avoided writing this post for some time for fear it would all go away. I had the hardest time potty training Kennedy and had decided that I wasn't even going to attempt it with Paxton until he was three. Well, he had other plans, Thursday September 9th his teacher came to me at the end of school and said that he had held it all day long. So, as soon as we got home I asked him if he wanted to go potty. I didn't even know where Kennedy's potty seat was, it had been a while since we used that thing. At any rate, I found it and he used it and he's been trained ever since. In the last three weeks he has had maybe three accidents and those happened when we were outside playing. So, after nearly five years of buying diapers the Wilson's are FINISHED!!! I just love September 9th :)
And because I believe all post should have a picture...
1 comments:
Yay! No more diapers!! I can't believe how much they have grown.
Post a Comment